Understanding humans and the world is a basic research area that undergraduate students must study at the university regardless of their major aspirations, and it is a core topic that liberal arts education should address.
Civilizations in a Global Context
- "Human Quest for Values" (3 credits, 3 hours) as the subject of understanding the human being
- “Global Citizen” as the subject of understanding the world
- “From Big Bang to Civilizations” as the subject of understanding nature
Provide the best educational environment in Korea (with 20 students per course) by introducing a new educational method combining on- and offline classes.
- Introspection and Expression: Writing for Myself
Basic writing for re-establishing relationships and reflective attitudes toward the self and others
- Thematic Studies: Writing for the World
In-depth writing that addresses specific topics from a critical, logical, and creative perspective based on a synthesis of ideas and concepts received through new education and practice
Three-level lectures employing an integrated education method to improve discussion, presentation, and writing skills
- University English
- Improving English communication through an integrated language teaching approach
- Developing general English skills through involvement in various activities such as discussion, presentation, writing, and reading in various genres in order to inspire confidence in English
※ Information on University English / English 1 &2 courses for each will be made available through the website for each campus (Seoul / Global).